Springfield Saint Victor For Sale
Springfield Armory Saint Victor 5.56 AR-15 Rifle – CA Compliant
FIND A RETAILER
NT series of rifles and pistols offers upgraded features where they matter most and is the foundation of Springfield Armory’s AR-15 lineup.
This Springfield Armory Saint-Victor AR15 rifle is chambered in 5.56NATO and is semi-automatic. This lightweight and agile AR-15 features a 16″ chrome moly vanadium barrel, forged upper and lower receivers, mid length gas system and is direct impingement. Other features include a 15″ MLOK free float handguard with plenty of room for your favorite accessories or optics. Comes with spring-loaded flip-up sights, Bravo Company stock and grip and has a 30-round capacity. If you are looking or a lightweight and powerful AR 15 Rifle for home defense then this is a great option for you.
The SAINT Victor 5.56 takes the already superb SAINT rifle and amps up the features. The full-length 15″ aluminum handguard has ample M-Lok real estate for accessories and reaches out far enough to accommodate modern shooting styles. The mid-length gas system ensures reliable operation, smooth function and long life, while the flat trigger face lends itself to serious precision. Nickel boron fire controls help you put rounds on target every time, and B5 Systems furniture rounds out the package.
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Barrel: 16″ CMV / Melonite / 1:8″ Twist
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum; Type III Hardcoat Anodized; Forward Assist; M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum; Type III Hardcoat Anodized; AccuTite Tension System
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16 with 9310 Steel Bolt; HPT/MPI; Melonite
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length; Low Profile Pinned Gas Block
- Handguard: Aluminum Free Float with SA Locking Tabs; M-LOK
- Stock: B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD
- Trigger: Nickel Boron Coated Flat GI
- Muzzle Device: SA Muzzle Brake
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec
- Receiver End Plate: QD
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Safety Switch: Ambidextrous
- Trigger Guard: B5 Systems; Polymer
- Pistol Grip: B5 Systems Type 23 P-Grip
- Magazine: (1) 30-Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- Weight: 6 lbs 12 oz
- Length: 36.75″ (Extended)
Optic NOT included
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
California Customers: We will be glad to ship this item to CA. Please make sure you have discussed the firearm and features with your CA FFL transfer dealer BEFORE placing the order. Please purchase the California Compliance Kit for this firearm so we can install and make compliant for shipping to CA. The CA Legal package will be listed right above the ADD TO CART button. You must add this specific item to the cart at the time of ordering the firearm. If you have any questions please email our office BEFORE purchase. Please Note any returns due to complications with your FFL transfer dealer are subject to restocking fees.