Taurus G2c Size Buy Taurus G2C
|Metrics||Taurus G2c||Taurus G3c|
|Weight No Mag(Oz)||18||18.1|
|Weight Empty Mag(Oz)||21.6||21.7|
|Weight With A Full Mag(Oz)||26.8||26.8|
|Height(top of Slide to bottom of Magazine Baseplate)(Inches)||4.90||4.90|
|Width of Grip(Inches)||1.11||1.11|
|Width of Slide(Inches)||1.06||1.06|
|Width Across Controls(Inches)||1.20||1.20|
Taurus G3c vs G2c Concealed Carry Buy Taurus G2C
Booth of these guns is identical in size and weight so there is no advantage to the Taurus G3c vs G2c or vice verses. The format of the gun originally developed in the Taurus PT111 is big enough to shoot well but small enough for most people to conceal. It holds a nice little niche in the market.
The G2C 9mm from Taurus is an excellent choice
- DETAILS & SPECS
- Polymer grip
- Steel ramp front sight and an adjustable 2-dot rear sight
- Semiautomatic DA/SA action with a 12-round capacity
- 3.2-inch barrel
- Includes 2 magazines
- Manufacturer warranty – parts: Lifetime limited
- Action: Single/Double
- Product weight: 22 ounces
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Barrel length (in.): 3.2E+0
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Manufacturer warranty – labor: Lifetime limited
- Product length (in.): 6.24
- Front sight: Steel ramp
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 12
- Manufacturer warranty – general: Lifetime limited
- Rear sight: Adjustable 2 dot
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Owner’s manual
- 2 magazines
- Taurus G2C 9mm Pistol
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.