Buy Q5 Match M1 online from a legit firearms dealer based in the USA. Our objective is to maximize the safety and security of all our clients by providing them with the most appropriate arms. Breaking boundaries and shattering expectations. The Q5 Match is superior performance taken to the next level through heightened functionality and a relentless determination to deliver precisely what the experienced shooter demands. The real competitive edge begins here.
Showcasing Walther’s modern take on practical shooting, the Q5 Match series delivers extraordinary efficiency and adaptability, which garnered its immediate distinction in the industry. This platform allows you to maximize the accuracy, power, and speed necessary to dominate the competition completely!
Q5 Match M1 for sale
A modern work of art in its own right, the slide is outfitted with features previously found only on custom handguns. It is ported and optic ready, with LPA sights as well as front and rear serrations. Walther’s superior accuracy is quickly realized when shooting thanks to the 5” barrel with polygonal rifling and stepped chamber.
The interchangeable backstraps allow you to tune your grip, giving you a perfect, straight-back trigger pull. This adjustability also provides access to the magazine and slide releases without shifting your hand. Designed for right and left-handed shooters, the Q5 Match M1 features an ambidextrous slide stop and an ambidextrous paddle-style magazine release.
The Q5 Match is a remarkable triumph made possible only by Walther’s superior standards. Experience it for yourself today.
- QUICK DEFENSE TRIGGER: Smooth, light 5.6 lb trigger pull for all shots. Short 0.4” trigger travel with safety and 0.1” trigger reset for fast, accurate follow-up shots. The superb trigger feel aids accuracy.
- SIGNATURE WALTHER ERGONOMICS: Comfortable shape. Non-slip cross-directional grip surface for better control with interchangeable backstraps.
- INTEGRATED OPTICS MOUNTING SYSTEM: With a choice of plates for Trijicon, Leupold, and Docter red dot optics.
- TENIFER™ COATING: On Slide, Barrel & Inside Action Parts. Resists corrosion. Matte finish.
- PORTED SLIDE: For weight reduction and barrel cooling.
- AMBIDEXTROUS SLIDE STOP: The slide locks back on an empty magazine. The slide stop is extended for easy gloved operation.
- MIL-STD-1913 PICATINNY ACCESSORY MOUNTING RAIL: For lights, lasers, or other tactical devices.
- FRONT AND REAR SLIDE SERRATIONS: Non-slip surface to operate the slide smoothly. Distinctive Walther styling.
- AMBIDEXTROUS PADDLE MAGAZINE RELEASE: Conveniently positioned on the trigger guard for trigger finger, middle finger, or thumb operation. Fully ambidextrous, no need for reversing.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR TARGET SIGHTS AND FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHTS
- Model: 2837218
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Black
- Magazines Included: 3
- Barrel: (Length – Twist) 5″ – 1/10
- Trigger Pull: 5.6 lbs
- Capacity: 15 rds
- Overall Length: 8.1″
- Height: 5.3″
- Width: 1.3″
- Sight Radius: 7.2″
- Weight (empty mag): 27.9 oz
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Target
Walther Q5 Pistol: Steel Beast
The Walther Q5 Match SF Brings Pistol Racing To The Sales Counter. There can be little to no reasonable contest when we make the statement that competitive pistol shooting, particularly at the club level, is gaining ever-broader popularity. More and more handgun owners are realizing that friendly competition is a great way to hone skills, test new gear or upgrades, and keep their beloved sidearms from languishing in a safe, sock drawer, or worn-out holster.
But the growth of the sport has created, in our opinion, a widening gap among participants. On one end, you have everyday enthusiasts and concealed carriers who simply want to run their daily-driver stock guns under some kind of pressure test to gauge their abilities. On the other, you have career competitors with massive sponsorships shooting Excalibur-level open guns like the Limcat Customs Shadow Cat we reviewed way back in Issue 2.