Buy Glock 19M
Glock 19M – 9mm was developed for use by the FBI, and served as the predecessor to the Gen5 line.G 19M includes all of the standard Gen5 features, such as the straight front grip area, flared magwell, nDLC finish, as well as the Glock Marksman Barrel.
Glock 19M (9mm) was developed for use by the FBI, and served as the predecessor to the Gen5 line.Additionally, to meet the FBI’s service standards, the 19M also includes Ameriglo Agent Night Sights, the Extended Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever, and the unique rounded “FBI” magazine catch.The Glock 19M was originally designed to meet new FBI requirements. The Glock 19M pistol in 9mm is ideal for a more versatile role due to its reduced dimensions. The new frame design without
Buy Glock 19M
finger grooves still allows to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size by mounting the different back straps. The reversible magazine catch and ambidextrous slide stop levermake it ideal for left and right-handed shooters. The rifling and the crown of the barrel were slightly modified for increased precision.
Product Description. It was developed for use by the FBI, and served as the predecessor to the Gen5 line.The 19M includes all of the standard Gen5 features, such as the straight front grip area, flared magwell, nDLC finish, as well as the Glock Marksman Barrel.Glocks also gained rapid popularity due to their simple design and firing mechanisms. If a gun operator needs to shoot, they can gently press the trigger to fire the gun. With these easy-to-fire features, the Glock could outcompete most revolvers that seemed to resist firing.
Buy Glock 19M
|Capacity||15 + 1|
|Sights||Glock Night Sights|
Due to the unprecedented surge in sales, only products explicitly shown “In Stock” are available for immediate delivery/shipping.Products shown “Available on backorder” will be ordered upon the receipt of an order and delivered/shipped as quickly as possible. Please note that under the current circumstances there is no reliable way to estimate delivery/shipment times. We will do our best effort to keep you posted on the status of your order.The Glock 19M was originally developed by Glock for the FBI under a special contract and has been adopted by many other Federal Law Enforcement agencies in the US.Previously available exclusively for LE purchases, the Glock 19M is now offered for civilian sale, but these are produced in very limited runs.Building on Glock’s Legendary reputation the new Glock 19M 9mm with Ameriglo Agent Sights includes more than 20 design modifications over Gen 4 Glocks.This is the pistol, that Glock made specifically for the FBI.
Buy Glock 19M
The Glock 19M is essentially a Glock G19 Gen 5 with the following modifications:
- Rounded FBI Magazine Catch.
- Extended ambidextrous slide stop/release levers: Both left-handed and right-handed gun owners can quickly, comfortably, and safely manipulate the slide. These are coated with the same nDLC as the slide.
- Flared mag-well: The larger opening found in the mag-well of GLOCK Gen 5 pistols makes quicker and easier magazine changes possible, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of a second matter.
- Cutout on the front of the pistol rip (“Moon-cut”).
- Rounded slide nose profile.
- Improved wear-resistant finish.
- Modified trigger with an FBI spec connector.
- No forward serrations.
Ameriglo Agent SightsThe standard-issue night sight set for the FBI and US Marshals. These sights are a major step forward in night sight design that deliver improved visibility and faster sight acquisition in any lighting conditions.
They employ the proven 3-dot configuration preferred by many experienced shooters.
The ProGlo style front blade has a vivid green tritium lamp surrounded by a bright orange outline, so there’s no trouble identifying your front sight under stress. The fixed rear sight has a rounded U-notch flanked by two green tritium lamps with subdued black outlines.
Some of the agencies who use the Glock 19M are:
- United States Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security.
- United States Marshall Service.
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).
- United States Postal Service.
- United States Treasury Department.
- United States Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).
- United States Capitol Police.
- United States Department of Energy.
- Office of the Inspector General.
|Mission||Concealed Carry, Home Defense, Personal Defense, Service/Duty|
|Barrel length||4.02 in|
|Over all length (OAL)||7.28 in|
|Magazine capacity||15 | 10|
|Sights type||Ameriglo Agent|
|Country of origin||USA|
There are no reviews yet.